Prebilled Mobile Homes are manufactured homes that either have not been de-titled or that do not have or do not qualify for homestead exemption. These manufactured homes are placed on their own digest, and are billed earlier in the year (generally in January/ February) than properties listed on the regular digest.
The following facts apply to prebilled mobile homes and appeals for prebilled mobile homes:
- On or before January 5th of each year, the Board of Assessors meets to approve the current year’s prebill digest.
- On or before January 5th of each year, the prebill manufactured housing digest is forwarded to the Tax Commissioner.
- Appeals can be filed on a manufactured home within 45 days of the date on the prebilled manufactued housing tax bill or by April 1st (whichever occurs later).
- During the appeal filing period, appeals can be filed online using the Real Property Search link. To access our appeals portal, you must first locate your property. You can search by owner name, location address, mobile home prebill ID or parcel number.
- A standard appeal form is available on this website. You may print one out or you may simply write a letter telling us that you are appealing. Indicate your value on the appeal, along with an appeal route choice, and if possible, explain why you disagree with our value.
- We cannot accept appeals by fax. Please be sure to appeal online, hand deliver or mail your appeal (POSTMARKED BY THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE) by the last day of the appeal period, April 1st.